2. Go to church together as a family.
3. Homeschool them.
4. Bedtime: Read them a Bible story or child devotional every night (and talk about it)
5. Bedtime: Tuck them in, pray and talk about the day. Every child, every night!
6. Watch the television show with them that they are interested in. Discuss why or why not the shows would be allowed to be watched.
7. Eat dinner together
8. Make it a priority to spend time with their grandparents.
9. Teach them about money and how to manage it. Give them what they “need”. Make them earn money what they “want”.
10. Went on a mission trip as a family. We can’t wait to go again! Such great memories!
Michelle is a homeschool mom of four. Two, now in college, and two at home. She is the owner of Yellow House Book Rental, a new service to homeschool families. RENTING is now an option for homeschoolers! Rent, buy new or used, rent-to-own, sell back or download! All your options in one location!
Yellow House Book Rental is primarily a homeschool curriculum rental service, although, we give you the options to purchase many of the items. We offer a variety of services (rent, rent to own, purchase new, purchase used, and sell back curriculum purchased from us if you desire ) You can compare each one, all at the same location, and decide which is best for you. We know that curriculum can be very costly and we want to help you in your homeschooling journey by providing you with other options that may fit your needs and help reduce the cost of curriculum. Choosing the right curriculum is important. We want to be here to help you with the process. Our mission is to serve the Lord through serving you!